We help you rehabilitate after a stroke, disease, or any type of surgery.
For Patients & Caregivers
We want to help patients and their family caregivers in making a decision on heath preservation. AMHA advocate patient choice; patient and their family should understand their choices. Here are some guidelines to determine an individual’s eligibility for palliative or hospice home care:
Who is eligible for AMHA home or hospice healthcare?
- Have you been diagnosed with a chronic illness?
- Has your medication recently changed?
- Has your medical condition recently changed?
- Do you require therapy services?
- Would you rather be cared for at home?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Do you feel you’re at risk for a fall?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, AMHA could be for you. Speak with your physician or call AMHA at 480-359-3998 to discuss your treatment options.